Health and Safety for Beginners provides users with online tips and advice on sustenance of health and safety. The services provided by the website are fundamentally free (Health and Safety for Beginners, 2009). The website, upon analysis, was revealed to be a reliable website.
- In terms of adverts, the website showed a few but well placed advertisements. Advertisements were placed on the right side bar and the lower area of the webpage.
- The website offered users with downloads to assist them with health and safety maintenance. However, downloads were simply put forth and almost none of them were supplemented with proper information on the authors of those downloads (Health and Safety for Beginners, 2009).
- The website did not present any statement on the assurance of the confidentiality of its users. However, the Forums page did set out a code of conduct to ensure adherence to ethical posting regulations and the like (Health and Safety for Beginners, 2009).
- The website did not raise any question of originality since apart from downloads, the articles available on the site were observed to be quite unique to the website and by the owner of the website.
- The website showed no indication of the last time when it was updated and the copyright statement present at the bottom of the page showed 2009, indicating that it had been at least a few months since the website was updated (Health and Safety for Beginners, 2009).